The September 2020 Student-Supervisor Conference will continue with an online event
Although meeting in-person is no longer possible, Erasmus University will continue to host an online version of the 2020 EuHEA student-supervisor conference on the original dates of the 3rd-4th of September.
We are happy to announce that the program has already been filled with a wide range of exciting and high-quality papers.
While attendance is free, registration is required. Please click here to do so.
- The structure of the online conference will be identical to the in-person event: following a presentation by the author, each paper will be discussed by a senior researcher, after which there will be a dedicated time for discussion with the (online) audience
- There will also be opportunities for networking throughout the event
- A list of papers, presenters and discussants can be found here
- The full program will be posted shortly
Whether you are a senior researcher or an early career health economist, you are warmly invited to join some or all sessions and engage in the discussion of the research presented. The program will also provide opportunities to connect and exchange with other attendees.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the in-person student-supervisor conference at Erasmus University Rotterdam has been postponed to February/March 2021
- The call for papers and registration for the postponed in-person conference in February/March 2021 will be opened in the fall
- Please find a FAQ concerning the online event and the postponed in-person event here